Thursday, July 29, 2010

Is your face in space?

Q: Ashley, what did you do today?

A: Well, I ate lunch and then ... I sent my face to space.

It was a tough decision on which photograph would make its debut, but I used my Twitter one that rocks a KU shirt.

You can also send your face to space. Choose STS-133 if you want to go with me.

https://faceinspace.nasa.gov/




My Mission
STS-133
Scheduled Launch Date
Monday, November 1, 2010
Your Confirmation Number
STS133P000206537882
Date Certificate Ready for Printing
Friday, November 12, 2010



"NASA wants to put a picture of you on one of the two remaining space shuttle missions and launch it into orbit. To launch your face into space and become a part of history, just follow these steps:

First...Select the Participate button at the bottom of this page and upload your image/name, which will be flown aboard the space shuttle.

Next...Print and save the confirmation page with your flight information."

No comments: